The tales of your stalwart adventures deserve to be recorded in a tome worthy of your mighty deeds! These elegant, hard-cover journals are crafted with Baron Fig acid-free archival-quality paper, and are thus made to last so even adventurers from a future age can discover your exploits and recount your deeds anew. Each one is wrapped in faux “vegan” leather, and is engraved with an original Viking Longship design by Andrew Crawford.
Available in deep black with silver engraving or warm brown with black engraving.
Saddle-stitched by hand with matching black threading for the black journal and darker brown threading for the brown journal.
- Opens flat
- 192 pages
- The last 12 pages are perforated for easy removal, if desired.
- Acid-free, fine-grained archival-quality paper
- Blank or dot grid pages available
- Overall dimensions: 8” by 5.74” by .875” (~20.3cm by ~14.6cm by ~2.3cm)
- Refillable with a Baron Fig Flagship-size Confidant notebook.
- Handmade in the USA
There are no reviews yet.